Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Seeing Stuff in the Clouds


so either you'll think this post is REALLY COOL 
or
you'll think its pretty stupid and a waste of time...

BEFORE YOU SCROLL DOWN!!!
Take a good look at the picture below... 
What do you see? O .o 
(click to enlarge) 

This is what I saw... 

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V



(yeah I was bored today) 

The cat was done by my older brother... i have no clue how he got a cat out of that though... 
-____- 


Here's another one: 

Don't wanna let my outlines spoil it for you, I want you to be able to see 
something different from me so you can 
download the image, outline it and 
post a link for all to see! ;) 
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

its actually quite fun... Unfortunately I didn't take much pictures... so I guess I'll update this more if its interesting?



No comments:

Post a Comment