Monday, November 21, 2011

Incredible Canon T3i/600D Example Pictures

Incredible Canon T3i/600D Example Pictures

The Canon t3i is an incredible camera both for video and photography. I fell in love with this thing since the first time I touched it. Here are some photographs I took using only the Standard 18-55mm kit lens.
All the stars are smoking cigs... or maybe... All the cigs send us to the stars....
Time to make dinner... Someone forgot to clean out the oven... House instantly got filled with smoke... PICTURE TIME!!! ;]








Nothing turns a stomach or moves my hunger more than a nice old Live Sea Urchin...







Two satellites floating in the sky...




This was my picture for the Animal Photography Contest... I later found out that the magazine article I found the add for the contest in was three months old...
Symbolism in the cymbal....


Pictures by Andrew Taraba

No comments:

Post a Comment